ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Wednesday, October 4th at 7:00 pm in the Georgetown Room (2nd floor) of The Dupont Circle Hotel, 1500 New Hampshire Avenue NW.
The committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 1529 16th Street NW – Concept/additions, rooftop penthouse and rear (HPRB #17-664) (2B05)
- 1520-1522 T St NW – Concept/alteration, subdivision; combine two rowhouses into single residence, rooftop addition (HPRB #17-662) (2B09)
- 1619 Swann Street NW – Concept/roof deck, alter fenestration of front façade of non-contributing building (HPRB #17-666) (2B09)
- 1610 Riggs Place NW – Application for variances from the floor area ratio requirements and the lot occupancy requirements to construct a rear, three-story egress stair in an existing one-family dwelling (BZA #19602) (2B04)
- 1406 21st Street NW (HPRB #TBD) (2B02)