ANC 2B will hold its June Transportation and Public Infrastructure (TPI) Committee meeting on Wednesday, June 20th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The agenda includes:
- Welcome and review of meeting norms
- Discussion of Dupont / Kalorama Curbside Management Study next steps
- Discussion of committee position on whether bikes/scooters should be banned from being ridden on sidewalks in Ward 2 (outside of the Central Business District, where it is currently banned)
- Discussion of the stakeholder engagement process for the proposed 17th Street NW cycletrack
- Discussion regarding a request by the District Department of Transportation to install HAWK (High-intensity Activated crossWalK) signals at 16th Street and Church Street NW