ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Thursday, July 5th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW (please note the date change due to the July 4th holiday).
The Committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 1500 Rhode Island Avenue NW – Application by the State of Hungary’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade to renovate the existing Hungarian Chancery (FMBZA #19798) (2B05)
- 2131 N Street NW – Application for a special exception from the lot occupancy requirements to modify an existing rear deck addition to an existing principal dwelling unit (BZA #19800) (2B06)
- 1827-1829 M Street NW – Concept / Six-floor rear addition (HPRB #18-518) (2B06)
- 1771 N Street NW – Concept / Re-skin building, expand penthouse (HPRB #18-516) (2B05)
- 2001 Massachusetts Avenue NW – Concept / Three-story addition atop building (HPRB #18-515) (2B02)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and Interim ZPD Committee Chair Daniel Warwick at 2B02@anc.dc.gov.