ANC 2B will hold its December Transportation and Public Infrastructure (TPI) Committee meeting on Wednesday, December 19th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The agenda includes:
- Welcome and review of meeting norms
- Presentation and discussion regarding a safety improvement plan for the intersection of 19th Street and T Street NW
- Consideration of a resolution regarding the removal of the southbound-only AM restrictions on 17th Street NW between Massachusetts Avenue and I Street, and on Connecticut Avenue NW between I Street and H Street
- Discussion regarding the District Department of Transportation’s proposal to ban turns on red at select intersections within ANC 2B
- Discussion and consideration of a resolution regarding the District Department of Transportation’s 20th Street / 21st Street / 22nd Street NW Protected Bike Lanes Project
- Discussion of the 2019-2020 TPI Committee and leadership assignments