ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 2nd at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 1410 15th Street NW – Application for a special exception from the lot occupancy requirements to construct a rear deck and bay window addition to an existing semi-detached principal dwelling unit (BZA #19905) (2B05)
- 1337 Connecticut Avenue NW – Application for a modification of consequence to the plans approved in BZA Order Nos. 18906 and 19806A to expand the proposed mechanical penthouse area into a partial seventh floor for use as an accessory restaurant space in a mixed-use building (BZA #18906B) (2B07)
- 1726 Swann Street NW – Concept / addition and alteration of existing two-story home (HPRB #19-144) (2B01)
- 1519 Swann Street NW – Concept / rear and rooftop addition (HPRB #19-133) (2B09)
- 1523 Church Street NW – Concept / replace rear addition and modify windows (HPRB #19-077) (2B05)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and Interim ZPD Committee Chair Daniel Warwick at 2B02@anc.dc.gov.