ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Wednesday, February 6th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 750 17th Street NW – Application by John Hancock Life Insurance Company for a special exception from the penthouse enclosure requirements to construct new penthouse structures on an existing 12-story office building (BZA #19923)
- 1726 Swann Street NW – Concept / addition and alteration of existing two-story home (HPRB #19-144)
- 1746 Q Street NW – Concept / two-story addition and roof addition (HPRB #19-172)
- 1832 15th Street NW – Permit / two-story rear addition; one-story addition to garage (HPRB #19-173)
- 2014 O Street NW – Concept / rear addition (HPRB #TBD)
- 1732 P Street NW – Concept / second story garage addition (HPRB #19-168)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and Interim ZPD Committee Chair Daniel Warwick at 2B02@anc.dc.gov.