ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Wednesday, March 6th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 1739 Q Street NW – Permit / one-story rooftop addition plus deck (HPRB #19-219) (2B03)
- 1732 P Street NW – Concept / second story garage addition (HPRB #19-168) (2B07)
- 1832 15th Street NW – Permit / two-story rear addition, one-story addition to garage (HPRB #19-173) (2B09)
- 1613 S Street NW – Concept / three story rear addition, one story rooftop addition, roof deck, new front steps and basement areaway, replace windows and front doors (HPRB #19-216) (2B09)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and ZPD Committee Chair Beverly Schwartz at 2B08@anc.dc.gov.
In addition to the Committee’s March regulatory agenda, ANC 2B anticipates that the development project at 1733 16th Street NW will be on the April Historic Preservation Review Board (HPRB) agenda. Considering the anticipated community interest in the project, the following is the ANC’s anticipated review schedule:
- Neighborhood meeting hosted by Commissioner Aaron Landry on Tuesday, March 12th from 7:00 to 8:30 pm in the ballroom of The Chastleton, 1701 16th Street NW
- ZPD Committee meeting on Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:00 pm (the location is to be determined)
- ANC 2B special meeting on Thursday, April 18th at 7:00 pm (the location is to be determined)