As a reminder, ANC 2B will hold its second July Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Tuesday, July 16th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW. The agenda includes:
- 2124 O Street NW – Application for a variance from the floor area ratio requirements to construct a third-story addition to an existing, attached principal dwelling unit (BZA #20096) (2B06)
- 1841 R Street NW – Concept / window replacement, wood to aluminum cladding (HPRB #19-399) (2B03)
- 1145 17th Street NW – Landmark application for the National Geographic Society Headquarters (HPRB #TBD) (2B05)
- 1145 17th Street NW – Concept / new entrance pavilion addition, renovation of ground floor public space (and 1600 M Street NW) (HPRB #19-460) (2B05)
- 1748 Swann Street NW – Concept / interior renovation and rear elevation alterations (HPRB #19-444) (2B01)
The above applications will then be considered during a special July ANC meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, July 23rd at 7:00 pm in the Community Commons on the first floor of Foundry United Methodist Church, 1500 16th Street NW. The agenda for the special July ANC meeting will be publicized later today.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above applications, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and ANC 2B Chair Daniel Warwick at: 2B02@anc.dc.gov.