May 5th Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda (Virtual Meeting)
ANC 2B will hold our monthly Land Use Committee (LUC) meeting on Wednesday, May 5th at 7:00 pm. In accordance with the “COVID-19 Response Emergency Amendment Act of 2020” and current DC Health limitations on mass gatherings, this meeting will be held online via Zoom and can be accessed at the following link: http://bit.ly/ANC2BMay2021LUC.
If you do not have a computer or access to the internet, you may join the meeting via phone at (301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656 with meeting ID 838 9776 7872 #.
We will continue to have public comment on each agenda item. There is no fee or account needed to use Zoom.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- 734 15th Street NW – Milken Center for Advancing the American Dream, Christopher Cohen, legal counsel (2B05) (20 mins)
- Concept / penthouse addition, window and door replacement (HPRB #21-083)
- Special exception from penthouse general regulations and area variance from the penthouse general regulations (BZA #20501)
- 1637 17th Street NW – Dupont Italian Kitchen, Steve Fotiu, architect (20 mins)
- Concept / enclosed sidewalk cafe addition fronting R Street NW (HPRB #21-318)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to LUC Chair William Herbig at: 2B05@anc.dc.gov.
May 5th Joint Land Use Committee and Mobility Committee Meeting Agenda (Virtual Meeting)
ANC 2B’s Land Use Committee (LUC) and Mobility Committee (MC) will then hold a joint meeting on Wednesday, May 5th at 8:00 pm. The access information is the same as the access information for the Land Use Committee (LUC) meeting listed above.
The agenda for the joint meeting is as follows:
- Black Lives Matter Plaza – District Department of Transportation, Naomi Klein, Special Assistant, Office of the Director (2B05) (30 mins)
- Informational presentation for feedback regarding future use of plaza
Please note that, due to the joint meeting, the Mobility Committee will not have a standalone meeting on Tuesday, May 18th. After the joint meeting, the Mobility Committee’s next meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 15th.