This new blog, “Votes of the ANC” will be posted on the next day after our meeting to explain the votes that took place the night before. The language in resolutions will still be up to final review and some change may be made. Last night at our monthly ANC meeting the following votes occurred:
Meeting Minutes & Work Calender
1. Approval of March 2014 regular meeting minutes subject to technical changes. Passed 8-0.
2. Stonewall Kickball All-Star Event letter of support, 4/26/14 @ Stead park. Passed 8-0.
3. Pride Parade, 6/7/14. Passed 8-0.
4. Renewal Application 1819 Club, 1918 M Street NW for CN (nightclub) license. Protest on the grounds of peace, order, and quit. Passed 7-0.
5. License for G Street Food. Passed 7-0.
Public Space Applications
6. Application by Glen’s Garden Market. Passed 8-0.
7. Object Kabin Group ‘s Application. Passed 8-0.
8. Doi Moi sidewalk cafe seats. Passed 7-0.
9. 1145 19th Street unenclosed sidewalk cafe. Passed 8-0.
10. Proposed Changes to bylaws. Passed 8-0.
Committee & Liaison Reports
11. Voting on membership of new Transportation & Public Infrastructure Committee. Passed 8-0.
Commissioner Noah Smith, 2B09, Chair
Commissioner Kevin O’Connor, 2B02
Commissioner Kishan Putta, 2B04
Commissioner Mike Silverstein, 2B06
Commissioner Will Stephens , 2B08
Proposed Additional Members:
Rudi Riet, 2B02
Susan Volman, 2B04
Tom Hay, 2B09
David Suls, Golden Triangle BID