ANC 2B will be hold its January Transportation and Public Infrastructure (TPI) Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 17th at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
This first meeting of 2018 for the TPI Committee will be focused on the review of the 2017 accomplishments and the development of specific goals and objectives that the committee would like to work on over the 2018 term.
The agenda includes:
- Review of the 2017 TPI Committee accomplishments
- Establishment of 2018 goals and objectives
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to your single member district commissioner and TPI Committee Co-Chairs Randy Downs and Scott Davies.
At Advisory Neighborhood Commission 2B’s regular meeting on January 10th, 2018, the commission approved the ANC’s 2018 meeting schedule.
The meeting schedule can be found here.
The agenda for the ANC’s January meeting has been posted and can be viewed at the following link:
January 2018 Agenda
The meeting will be on Wednesday, January 10th at 7:00 pm. Please note that the meeting will take place at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, 1740 Massachusetts Avenue NW. This location will serve as the new meeting location for the ANC’s 2018 meetings.
ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 3rd at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 1323 21st Street NW – Concept / three-story addition and new garage with storage at rear (HPRB #18-133) (2B06)
- 1530 P Street NW – Application by the Carnegie Institution for Science for a special exception from the penthouse screening requirements to permit renovations to the existing office building (BZA #19664) (2B05)
- 1315 16th Street NW – Application by the Rouge Hotel for special exceptions from the use permissions and from the penthouse requirements to construct a new penthouse restaurant in an existing hotel (BZA #19695) (2B05)
- 1625 P Street NW – Stead Park Recreation Center Project (CFA #TBD) (2B05)
- 1775 Massachusetts Avenue NW – Concept / alter front entrance, ADA access, and driveway (HPRB #18-141) (2B07)
- 1729 T Street NW – (BZA #TBD) (2B08)
- 2031 Q Street NW – Concept / roof alteration at rear (HPRB #18-123) (2B02)
- 1747 T Street NW – Concept / alter slope of roof, third story addition at rear (HPRB #18-142) (2B08)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and ZPD Committee Chair Daniel Warwick at 2B02@anc.dc.gov.