ANC 2B will hold our monthly Zoning, Preservation, and Development (ZPD) Committee meeting on Wednesday, January 3rd at 7:00 pm at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW.
The committee will review the following historic preservation and zoning applications:
- 1323 21st Street NW – Concept / three-story addition and new garage with storage at rear (HPRB #18-133) (2B06)
- 1530 P Street NW – Application by the Carnegie Institution for Science for a special exception from the penthouse screening requirements to permit renovations to the existing office building (BZA #19664) (2B05)
- 1315 16th Street NW – Application by the Rouge Hotel for special exceptions from the use permissions and from the penthouse requirements to construct a new penthouse restaurant in an existing hotel (BZA #19695) (2B05)
- 1625 P Street NW – Stead Park Recreation Center Project (CFA #TBD) (2B05)
- 1775 Massachusetts Avenue NW – Concept / alter front entrance, ADA access, and driveway (HPRB #18-141) (2B07)
- 1729 T Street NW – (BZA #TBD) (2B08)
- 2031 Q Street NW – Concept / roof alteration at rear (HPRB #18-123) (2B02)
- 1747 T Street NW – Concept / alter slope of roof, third story addition at rear (HPRB #18-142) (2B08)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to the single member district commissioner associated with the project and ZPD Committee Chair Daniel Warwick at 2B02@anc.dc.gov.