Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every other month via Zoom. Agendas are posted on the ANC’s website.
Chair: Jeffrey Rueckgauer, 2B02@anc.dc.gov
Latest News for the Mobility Committee
- October 2nd Mobility Committee Meeting Agenda (Virtual Meeting)ANC 2B’s October 2023 Mobility Committee (MC) meeting will be held on Monday, October 2nd at 7:00 pm. This meeting will be held online via Zoom and can be accessed
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
The 2021 – 2022 intersection has concluded. For more information and to see the results, please visit this page.
Engaging with the Committee
- The Mobility Committee holds meetings generally on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. Please reach out to the chair if you are in need of translation services.
- All community members are invited to attend and offer comment.
- Meetings are held remotely during the Public Health Emergency, and in-person meetings are held at 9 Dupont Circle NW
- Community members wishing to add an item to the agenda should contact the Chair.
- Agenda items may be focused on gathering feedback and comment from members of the public and they may also be informational. Clarification will be offered before beginning discussion.
Objective of the Committee
Per the Policy and Procedures manual, the Mobility Committee’s purpose is to promote a safe and effective transportation system for the residents and visitors of Dupont Circle.
Role of the Committee
To help achieve these purposes the Committee will:
- Serve as a forum for discussing, and a source of information for matters related to sidewalks and crosswalks, bicycle infrastructure and safety, public transit and parking.
- Establish and maintain on-going working relations with DDOT, WMATA and other transit operators.
- Track and, when appropriate, share with the ANC or appropriate agency feedback on a mobility related issue.
- Facilitate individual feedback on mobility related issues by the general public
- When appropriate, seek the advice of outside expertise, such as planners, to guide the Committee in its work
- Assist with ANC training as related to the goals and purposes of this Committee
Membership in the Committee
Members of the public are appointed by the full ANC for a 1-year term.
Current members include:
- Meredith Brown (2B06)
- Paul Cadario (2B09)
- Ana Karimi (2B06)
- Rudi Riet (2B02)
- Giancarlo Valdetaro (2B08)
- Dan Winston (2B08)
All commissioners are considered ex officio members of the Committee.
There are no term limits for committee members.
- Connecticut Avenue Streetscape and Deck-over Presentation – February 2022
- DDOT Project Update – H&I Street Bus Lane Improvement – January 2021
- Traffic Control Plan for Scheduled Construction at 15th and S St NW
- DDOT FY20 Accomplishments – Presentation 3/16/2021
- Final plans for the southern portion of the 17th Street Protected Bike Lane
- Final plans for the northern portion of the 17th Street Protected Bike Lane
- Black Lives Matter Plaza – DDOT Presentation 5/12/21
- May 2023
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021 – Joint Meeting with LUC
- April 2021
- March 2021