The ANC’s long-time Executive Director Freddie Blicher, who served in that capacity from 2004 until 2011, is now stepping down from the position of Web/IT consultant. Therefore, the ANC is looking for someone to assist us with web design and IT trouble-shooting, to begin in February 2013. This is a contract position that will be paid hourly, with an expectation of about 10 hours per month. The consultant should be very familiar with WordPress web design. Graphic design and photo/video editing knowledge is also preferred.
Interested persons should contact Chairman Will Stephens at email@example.com.
The formal position description, as approved by the ANC, is below.
Position Description for Web/IT Consultant
The Web/IT Consultant will:
1. Serve as the Commission’s webmaster, including:
- designing the website;
- managing the background infrastructure of the website, such as servers and domains;
- maintaining and updating the functionality of the website; and
- regularly updating the content of the website, as needed;
2. Manage the Commission’s internal worksite (currently Backpack);
3. Manage the Commission’s e-mail systems and server; and
4. Assist with other IT work, as needed.