Join a conversation with Charles Motte, the Associate Director of the DC Small Business Development Center as he talks about supporting small business. He brings over 30 years of experience in management consulting to his current role, where he has assisted hundreds of DC’s small businesses.
The DCSBDC provides a range of services and supports to small businesses, from regular classes (March courses will cover business fundamentals, mediation, government contracting, patent and trademark issues, and franchising), training, information resources and one-on-one consulting. DCSBDC has a network of consultants – all with significant business experience to assist small business owners and entrepreneurs with everything from start-up to ongoing management issues.
Join us Friday, March 5 from 11:00-12:00 noon via Zoom!
- Meeting ID: 811 8559 4143
- Passcode: 855169
One Tap Mobile
- +19292056099,,81185594143#,,,,*855169# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,81185594143#,,,,*855169# US (Washington DC)
This is the fifth session in a regular COVID Task Force Series sponsored by:
- Dupont Circle Main Streets: Bill McLeod, Executive Director
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 2B’s Coronavirus Task Force:
- Co-Chairs Meg Roggensack, ANC2B01,
- Mike Silverstein ANC2B06, and
- Kyle Mulhall, ANC2B09