ANC 2B will hold our monthly Land Use Committee (LUC) meeting on Wednesday, April 6th at 7:00 pm. Neighbors and applicants may participate in-person at the Dupont Circle Resource Center, 9 Dupont Circle NW or via Zoom at the following link: https://bit.ly/ANC2BApril2022LUC.
If you do not have a computer or access to the internet, you may join the meeting via phone at (301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656 with meeting ID 862 5712 3191 #.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Call to Order, William Zeh Herbig, Commissioner (2B05), Chair
Introduction of Committee Members
Action Item(s) (approx. 15-20 minutes each)
- 2100 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Maplewood Senior Living, applicant (2B02)
Concept: Rear and rooftop additions to existing eight story hotel. Dupont Circle and Massachusetts Avenue Historic Districts, contributing (HPRB #22-184)
- 2126 Newport Place NW, Stavros Papageorgiou, applicant (2B02)
Concept: Third floor rear addition; new deck/areaway at rear. Dupont Circle Historic District, contributing (HPRB #22-150)
- 1818 19th Street NW, Circle LLC, applicant (2B01)
Concept: Rear addition; restore missing/damaged roof tiles; replace windows to match historic photo. Dupont Circle Historic District, contributing (HPRB #22-244)
- 1312 18th Street NW,1312 18th Street Associates, LLC, applicant (2B07)
Special Exception(s) for construction of egress stair (BZA #20720)
- ANC 2B Land Use Committee Tracking Sheet (online here)
- Development review process and community notification/review timeline
- New business (if needed)
Learn more about existing and future agenda items: ANC 2B Land Use Committee Tracking Sheet.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to LUC Chair William Herbig at: 2B05@anc.dc.gov.