ANC 2B will hold our monthly Land Use Committee (LUC) meeting on Wednesday, March 3rd at 7:00 pm. In accordance with the “COVID-19 Response Emergency Amendment Act of 2020” and current DC Health limitations on mass gatherings, this meeting will be held online via Zoom and can be accessed at the following link: http://bit.ly/ANC2BMarch2021LUC.
If you do not have a computer or access to the internet, you may join the meeting via phone at (301) 715-8592 or (646) 558-8656 with meeting ID 895 6980 9704 #.
We will continue to have public comment on each agenda item. There is no fee or account needed to use Zoom.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome, committee overview, member introductions
- Case review: 1415 S Street NW (SMD 2B09)
- Project: To construct a one-story, rear screened porch addition with roof deck, to an existing, attached, two-story principal dwelling unit in the RF-2 Zone.
- Relief: Special Exception from:
- The lot occupancy requirements of Subtitle E § 404.1;
- The rear addition requirements of Subtitle E § 205.4;
- The guard rail setback requirements of Subtitle C § 1502.1
- Pursuant to: Subtitle E § 205.5, Subtitle E § 5201 and Subtitle X § 901.2
- Committee organizational matters
- New business
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above agenda items, please reach out to LUC Chair William Herbig at: 2B05@anc.dc.gov.