ANC 2B is in the process of revising and updating our 1997 Public Space Guidelines, which assist us in guiding our consideration of applications for public space — namely sidewalk cafes. Our ABRA Policy Committee has published a working draft and seeks public comment. A link to the 1997 guidelines and a link to the working draft are below:
ANC 2B Public Space Guidelines (1997)
ANC 2B Proposed Revised Public Space Guidelines (December 2010)
You may comment below or write to Ramon Estrada (email@example.com), chair of our ABRA Policy Committee.
Thank you for your input!
You can now view the published agenda for our January 12, 2011 public meeting:
You can now view the published agenda for our December 8, 2010 public meeting:
Below please find a published agenda for our November 30, 2010 special public meeting.
Special Meeting re: Hank’s Oyster Bar
Dupont Circle ANC (2B)
TUESDAY, November 30, 2010 — 7:00pm
Dupont Hotel, 1500 New Hampshire Ave NW
We are proud to launch our new and improved ANC 2B website! Our Executive Director Freddie Blicher has been working extremely hard on this new site, so we are grateful for all his efforts, as always, and kudos go out to him for creating a simple and elegant interface. Kudos also go out to friend of the neighborhood Tracie Ching, who donated her talents to create our new ANC 2B logo, which you can view at the top banner.
On our new ANC 2B website, you can…
- Review our official ANC 2B resolution letters (currently going back to March 2010, but adding more every week);
- Connect with our committees;
- Read and receive a news feed with relevant news or blog postings;
- Search all the Voluntary Agreements in our neighborhood
- Comment on neighborhood news and blogs;
- Review our annual reports to the DC Council (going back to 1976 – the first year of ANCs!);
- Read old newsletters of ANC 2B;
- See our financial information;
- Take a look at fun neighborhood photos;
- … and more!
This is in addition to the functions that we’ve carried over from our old website, including:
- Find and contact your commissioner;
- Download and read our public meeting agendas and minutes;
- Review key documents, such as our policy & procedures manual and our by-laws;
- Find links to useful neighborhood sites.
We hope you enjoy clicking around and learning more.
Our website is not intended to be static, and we want to be responsive to the community. If you have any suggestions for the site, or any comments, please let us know. You can use the “comment” function below or contact us directly.
Will Stephens, Chair